Headliner: We are currently booking weddings into 

OCTOBER OF 2011!!


Dnt Photography’s spring schedule is well underway. Last week, we booked three new brides and countless high school seniors. Baby bumps and infant sessions are abundant and I am having a BLAST working with so many different people and helping so many families, who are in various life stages, capture their moments through the gift of photography.

Many of you may or may not know that we also offer photography for preschools. This is ALWAYS a fun event personally for me as it gives me an opportunity to work with kids and be a big ole kid myself. Our preschool shoots all have a theme, that both engages and entertains the kids and provides a great deal of entertainment for me behind my camera lense too.  The themes we offer always result in really cute portraits for parents, grandparents, and extended family. In the midst of our busy week last week, I had a fun time with one of my day care clients and offered a “Taste of Italy” for the kids at their school. Little people wearing aprons and chef hats, along with spaghetti noodles made our day on location a HUGE success. I always consider my day at a school a success when I hear the children ask, “Can we do this again tomorrow?” I LOVE THAT!

A “Taste of Italy” is one of many different themes we offer. If you or any of your friends have any affiliation with a preschool or day care, please refer me to them. I’d love to help them out!

I’ll leave you tonight with, "A little spaghetti!"  It is dinner time, you know! 



Have a great evening everyone and thank you for reading my blog! :)