DNT Photography offers school portraits, including traditional portraits as well as themed portrait offerings for children. Our themes are by far our most popular portraits of interest from our clients and include: 
  • A Taste of Italy
  • Baking at Grandma’s
  • Flip Flapping 20s
  • Rip Roaring 60s
  • Antique Cuties
And many, many more!

Exciting things are happening at DNT!~

“There’s nothing more satisfying about being a photographer than seeing the smiles on my clients’ faces as they see themselves and their loved ones in a beautiful portrait that marvelously displays personality, passion, intimacy, and emotion. Knowing I’ve helped someone capture a moment in time they will forever cherish, I consider an honor and privilege as a photographer. Quite honestly, sometimes I cannot believe I have been blessed with such an opportunity to be a small part of such wonderful moments.” Tassie Winters