This past Wednesday, I attended a free webinar titled Captured by the Light. Boy, are Dnt brides going to benefit tremendously from my attendance! Led by award winning photographer, David A. Ziser, the webinar provided so much information about creative lighting that I can't wait to apply some of his techniques in our upcoming weddings and shoots! He attributes his tremendous success directly to his lighting technics and let me tell you…I can for sure see why! Can you? This photo was shot by David…absolutely beautiful, and I know how to pose this shot thanks to him!!


This evening I wrapped the SCRM conference portraits. Several students at the conference took the opportunity to have their portraits taken. They came out absolutely fabulous and parents are now going crazy over them with their online purchases. The SCRMC gallery is an open gallery, so feel free to take a look around in our Client Galleries at http://www.dntphotography.us/. Here’s another one of my personal favorites from our portrait sessions.

Our calendars continue to fill with new brides, wonderful seniors, to be moms and dads, and their tiny baby boys and girls. What a wonderful thing it is to be a photographer with such a special job! I truly enjoy every aspect of photography, even the late editing nights!  Please continue to refer us to your family and friends!  Our referrals are the biggest compliments we receive from our clients!  Best wishes for a glorious weekend!  We're off to Vegas!  Looking to have a wonderful time and return with some wonderful photos!