The life of a photographer is very taxing sometimes...long nights, short days, and high pressure to make sure your camera is set and ready exactly at the right time when your most important life events happen. It's our job to make sure we're not caught in the emotion, but that we're capturing the emotion while hiding deliberately in front of you...behind our lens. :)

Welcome to Behind the Lens @ Dnt Photography! In my opinion, photography is one of the most rewarding professions available to anyone with an artistic eye who has an interest in pursuing it. Being a photographer guarantees that I'm greeted with a smile time and time again...and if that's not enough, I along with my camera, have had the honor of playing a small part in numerous weddings, several pregnancies, and how wonderful is this...I also receive baby time with some beautiful newborn babies along with those same expectant moms and dads to be out there. No one could convince me if they tried that there is a better profession…No way!

Photography provides an ocean of emotion, entertainment, opportunity, relationships, smiles, tears, anger, frustration…etc. Any emotion you can think of is a treasure to a photographer. As you can tell, I certainly enjoy my profession. Through this blog, I hope to share with each of you an inside view from the life of a photographer and the beautiful and endless world around all of us as I capture lives as they unfold Behind my Lens @ Dnt Photography.