For those of you who have been following us on Facebook, it's no surprise to you that we have a lot going on at DNT. Weddings, Senior Portraits, Baby Bumps, and Infants; depending on the day, there's no telling where we are, where we've been, or where we're headed! Exciting times for sure!

This past weekend, we had the privilege to shoot the South Central Regional Music Conference in Monroe, Louisiana. Our days were fast and furious and filled with music, laughter, new friendships, and the renewal of some previous friendships from my childhood and (erhm) much younger years! LOL! We had such a good time, I'm certainly looking forward to another opportunity to assist this group in the coming years!~

I have several favorite photos from the conference, but one stands out from the rest in my memory. On the last day of the conference, a young lady approached our table to request a portrait with her instrument. While I had her in front of the camera, I opted for an artistic shot, coming from above her, angled down and continuing in a downward fashion toward the violin and bow. I knew the moment the shot was captured it would be one of my favorites from the convention...and I was certainly right.